- Most recent year's w-2 or 1099
- Last two years' complete Individual Federal Income tax returns for themselves and their spouses, if filling separately, to include all tables, statements, schedules.
- Last two years' complete Federal Business tax returns to include all tables, statements, schedules.
Previously, SBA requested three years of w-2s or 1099s and three years of Individual Federal Income tax returns and Business Tax Returns.
Applicants should note, however, to determine an applicant’s financial condition SBA reserves the right to request additional Federal tax return information, if it is determined that additional information is necessary.
In order qualify as an EDWOSB, one or more economically disadvantage women must unconditionally and directly own at least 51% of the applicant firm. Each individual whose ownership interest will be used to qualify for EDWOSB designation must submit documentation demonstrating their financial condition meets the defined economic thresholds:
- Personal Net Worth – must be less than $850,000, excluding her ownership interest in the concern and her equity interest in her primary personal residence.
- Income – must be $400,000 or less in adjusted gross income averaged over the previous three years preceding the certification.
- Total Assets – must be $6.5 million or less for the fair market value of all personal assets, including primary residence and the value of the business concern*.
*The eligibility requirements to qualify as an EDWOSB are fully defined in 13 C.F.R. § 127.203.
Note: If for any reason you do not have a required document, please upload a signed letter of explanation stating why you do not have the required document or why you feel the document is not applicable to you.