Here are some tips if you are having issues uploading documents:
- When uploading documents for your WOSB application please remember to upload them as a PDF. You can upload multiple documents at the same time.
- If you are uploading the last 2 years of taxes (2022, 2021), please label the documents “Tax Year 2022” and "Tax Year 2021". Include all W2s, 1099s, and schedules associated with that tax year in one document.
- When you are uploading documents, please do not utilize any special characters in your document titles.
- Also, if you fail to provide a document for each document placeholder (for example W2) you will receive an error message stating that you have not uploaded a required document.
- Please Note: If for any reason you do not have a required document, please upload a signed letter of explanation stating why you do not have the required document or why you feel the document is not applicable to you.